PUMA News Archive
Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team
PUMA®, the global sportlifestyle brand an Official Team Partner of the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team, hosted an exclusive motorsport-themed party at one of Singapore’s hottest nightspots, The Butter Factory, on 19 September 2012. The special guest was none other than MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team Driver, Nico Rosberg, who mingled with fans and motorsport lovers in a one-night-only event as part of Singapore’s most anticipated week of the year.
Spend a minimum of $100* from the PUMA Motorsport Collection and get a scratch card and stand a chance to win awesome prizes including PUMA merchandise and VIP passes to meet MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Team Driver Nico Rosberg in Night Out with Nico at Butter Factory.
For more information about the entire PUMA® Motorsport collection, please visit www.puma.com/motorsport , like us on facebook and follow @PUMAMotorsport on twitter.
Fifteen minutes is a luxury of time in the Formula One world but for us, it was enough to catch up with MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS team driver Nico Rosberg.
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits