PUMA News Archive
Spring Fashion 2012
UM City Graphic bag from the PUMA by Hussein Chalayan collection
Learn about the UM Downtown Bag from the PUMA by Hussin Chalayan collection!
A snug fit, lightweight performance and classic style makes these the latest must-haves for After Hours Athletes.
A new surf-inspired style from PUMA, the El Rey Lite takes design cues from PUMA’s sought after El Rey but its injected lightweight tooling brings a fresh look that will easily bring you from spring into summer.
Learn about the HC Backpack from the PUMA by Hussin Chalayan collection!
Our latest creation harnesses the vibes of the World’s Fastest Man to make your next night on the town easy and breezy.
If you're a PUMA sneaker fan, than you must remember this beloved classic from the '90s, The Blaze of Glory. And now, the style emerges from the archive with new lightweight materials and a revamped design, making it a welcomed sequel to the cult-followed original.
Learn about the UM Ergo Graphic bag from the PUMA by Hussin Chalayan collection!
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits