PUMA News Archive
Kenny runs down a list of facts the PUMA crew have been told about Tristan da Cunha
Leg 1 RETIRED: Day 3 Journey to Tristan de Cunha
After an upwind sail from Lanzarote to Alicante, the PUMA Ocean Racing team safely docked Mar Mostro.
Don't worry, Mar Mostro was not a victim of Hurricane Irene
It's July 21 and we have 100 days to go until the first points are scored in the Volvo Ocean Race 2011-12
The PUMA Ocean Racing team has set up base in Lanzarote off the Canary Islands to prepare for the Volvo Ocean Race 2011-12
Tony Mutter finds a new use for his iPod.
Dark N Stormys for everyone! Our boys finished first in the 2011 Transatlantic Race. After a quick celebration they're on to Lanzarote, Spain.
PUMA finished the 2011 Transatlantic Race early this morning and is awaiting their corrected time standing
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits