PUMA News Archive
PUMA Football teams South African and Ivory Coast go head-to-head tomorrow in the 17th annual Nelson Mandela Challenge friendly.
The eagle-eyed amongst you may have noticed Côte d'Ivoire and Manchester City ace Yaya Touré covering every blade of grass in a pair PUMA v1.11s recently? Well, it gives us great pleasure to officially announce a new partnership between PUMA and the all-conquering midfielder!
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits