PUMA News Archive
If you're a PUMA sneaker fan, than you must remember this beloved classic from the '90s, The Blaze of Glory. And now, the style emerges from the archive with new lightweight materials and a revamped design, making it a welcomed sequel to the cult-followed original.
Learn about the UM Ergo Graphic bag from the PUMA by Hussin Chalayan collection!
It's 84 degrees in Boston today - Global Warming? Or is it just time for new shoes?
Learn about the Kreechr sandal from the PUMA Kids collection!
Learn about the Bolt Hawthorne Hex from the Lifestyle collection!
Learn about the MY Tennis Mid from the Mihara Yasuhiro collection!
Learn about the Blaze of Glory from the Lifestyle collection!
Learn about the Street Climb Mid shoe from the Alexander McQueen collection!
Learn about the Varsity Grip Bag from the Lifestyle collection!
Also Happening Around PUMA
Most Talked About
- Samuel Eto’o Signs for Anzhi Makhachkala
- Freshly Clicked Pics
- PUMA Time's Bounce in June Issue of Ladies Home Journal!
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- The Story Behind The New African Football Kits