PUMA Running News Archive
2012 Jamaica Olympic Uniform
On June 1st World’s Fastest Man and PUMA Sponsored Athlete, Usain Bolt, took some time away from the track to strut his stuff down the runway at the unveiling of the 2012 Jamaican Track & Field Olympic Collection designed by Cedella Marley in London.
Tune in June 1st 4:30pm GMT to watch the unveiling of the Collection in London, UK live.
Usain Bolt will step onto the track for the first time during the London 2012 Olympic Games™ to race the 100m preliminaries on August 4th. Not only will the next week be truly memorable as Bolt looks to add another 100m, 200m, and 4x100m Olympic Gold Medals to his name, but so will the uniform he and his fellow teammates will be donning.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination