PUMA Running News Archive
A neutral racing trainer that's ideal for 5k to 10k races or faster speed workouts.
NEWS SPONDORED BY GOLF LE ROVEDINE MILANO
GREAT SUCCESS FOR "RUN & GOLF 2013" FIRST EDITION - WINNERS Akila MARASINGHE AND SPONSORS!
Path and spectacular setting with many participants in the first edition of the "Run Golf & 2013" organized by the Indoor Ex World Champion Gennaro Di Napoli.
You know when the weather turns cool and crisp that cross country season is finally back. With the fall comes a chance to show how hard you’ve worked through the heat of the summer.
On Friday May 6th, 2011 PUMA hosted the fifth annual Battle Royale AKA Last Man Standing at the Henderson Invitational. 13 runners toe the line to race a 5K. Each lap the runner in last place is pulled from the track until only one remains.
Who was the Last Man Standing?
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination