PUMA Running News Archive
After Hours Athletes
Because even After Hours Athletes need to train.
In Yunnan, we dance our way into spring with an all-night party in the middle of nowhere.
Ignore your phone. Throw on your kicks. Slide on your mask. And get ready to move, drink, and indulge in some serious fun at the hottest monthly after-hours party in Paraguay.
Looking for beats and beers in Cali? Grab your teammates, drive to downtown LA, and dance the night away at La Cita.
In Melbourne, After Hours Athletes are adding a little zing to their Friday nights.
In this city of technology and light, we go underground to hang out with teammates who aren’t afraid of the obscure.
Fight the chill with a visit to the hottest place in Hungary.
In India, freestyle footballers are mixing the skills of traditional sport with the style of intense dance battles.
Mr. Brainwash comes to Woodstock and brings street art to the gallery scene.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination