PUMA Running News Archive
Anna Nordqvist and Ian Poulter are both playing in Match Play this week and they both took home the first round W.
Dr. Susan Love Foundation named 2011 beneficiary by sportlifestyle brand
PUMA Golf athlete Anna Nordqvist was in New England on Sunday to participate in the Pepsi Pro-Am for the CVS Caremark Charity Classic.
Today, PUMA Golfer Anna Nordqvist and Cobra-PUMA Golfer Lexi Thompson are wearing pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month at the Navistar LPGA Classic Presented by Monaco RV. Both feel the need to raise awareness for such a great cause! Lexi Thompson is introducing our newest footwear, the Sass Wn’s J, featuring replaceable Smart Quill Spikes.
PUMA Golfer, Anna Nordqvist finished T8, another solid top 10 performance for Anna, 4 under her belt on the year.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination