PUMA Running News Archive
Autumn Winter Fashion 2012
This bag is packed with function, style, and two wear options
Get into a kick that’s rugged with street smarts to spare
Who needs laces? Not this sneaker kid.
The Shadow Society has yet again reinvigorated the kicks of old – with apparel and a rucksack to match – with extreme attention to detail, premium craftsmanship, fabric, and color blocking.
This backpack packs plenty of unexpectedness with its shape and hood
If you love 6-sided shapes, then baby: this shirt’s for you
This sneaker has run around the block a time or two thousand
Tokyo street style meets the great outdoors in this camo’d kick
McQueen’s latest is marked by burr, boldness, and the Union Jack
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination