PUMA Running News Archive
Bangs and a Bun
I love an early morning run, but it’s hard to drag anyone with you at 6:30am and after mile upon mile of making conversation with yourself, well, frankly, it can get a little boring. I’m all for making running a social event, which is why I love an evening run, followed by dinner. When you can gorge yourself on tasty grub with your mates afterwards, suddenly the whole thing is more appealing.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination