PUMA Running News Archive
Two more celebrities announce their participation in PUMA's Project Pink Celebrity Match!
On May 1, 2011 Twilight Saga Star, Charlie Bewley will lace up his PUMA Faas 500s to run an ultramarathon in memory of his friend and professional stunt woman, Jocelyn Clarke, and to support The Lions Gate Hospital Foundation.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination