PUMA Running News Archive
Though it may be fine for bears, winter hibernation doesn’t exatly work for runners. Despite limited hours of light, freezing temps, biting winds and icy roads, we just can’t resist the urge to lace up. So when you hit the streets, here are some tips to keep you safe and healthy during cold-weather training.
Let’s face it. New England Falls are awesome. Red golden leaves crunch under your feet, the sky is a crisp pale blue, and sweet scent of pumpkin spice lattes from your local café perk up your early morning runs. Warm colors of apple, maple, cinnamon, caramel and chocolate convince you that you are a proud New Englander.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination