PUMA Running News Archive
After the revolution of lightweight running shoes, the editors at Competitor Magazine decided to review 27 of the hottest lightweight models available this Fall. This year, PUMA submitted the Faas 350 and to our delight, the Faas 350 was voted "Best Value”.
The Faas 500 takes the first place position from Competitor Magazine's review of the best new running shoes for this spring. The Faas 500 is noted for its casual yet high performance “kick.” That “kick” is a result of the BioRide technology, our brain child from the research from the Faas Lab.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination