PUMA Running News Archive
PUMA?s Complete Ventis continues to win accolades. Sweden?s Fitness Magazine has ranked the Ventis in the top 5 of all running shoes.
They say, "The shoe has a very good cushioning. Good fit. Lovely soft feeling that was very appreciated by those who seek a smooth run. Perfect for long runs on hard surface."
Bored with the same old trainer? Looking for reliable performance, but a little more excitement? Then look no further - the Complete VENTIS has arrived.
Watch and listen to some of the best athletes on the planet talk about the Complete Ventis. Usain Bolt, Elana Myer, Sean Quigley, and Delilah DiCrescenzo have been testing this shoe and share their thoughts on why this is PUMA's best shoe in years.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination