PUMA Running News Archive
It looks like the running shoe award gods are on the side of PUMA. In the October issue of Runner's World UK, the PUMA Bolt evoSPEED Runner was awarded "Best Buy".
Usain Bolt’s 100m final has officially reinvigorated our workout
PUMA Running will be in the thick of the action during the 2012 U.S. Track & Field Trials in Eugene, Oregon.
Ever since Usain Bolt battered the 100 metres record in a breezy 9.58 seconds there was one question on the minds at everyone at PUMA, How do you take the speed of the world’s fastest man and put it in a shoe?
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination