PUMA Running News Archive
On Tuesday, September 27th, PUMA athlete and world's fastest man, Usain Bolt, ventured out to Mount San Antonio College in Walnut, California to treat some of today's young athletes to advice and tips on how to get faster, be the best they can be and most importantly - have fun.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination