PUMA Running News Archive
What makes you feel fast?
Where do you think the limits for human speed end?
When you reach your body’s limit, how do you get through it?
PUMA Running is headed down to Jamaica to visit "Champs" - the Jamaican High School Track&Field Championships and one of the world's most unique high school Track&Field meets. Champs is the place is where young track athletes become legends and where greats like Usain Bolt are born.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination