PUMA Running News Archive
On Tuesday June 21st, a group of 70 runners headed over to the PUMA Store in downtown Chicago for a Runner’s World Challenge fun run. Bart Yasso, Chief Running Officer at Runner’s World, lead the pack in a 3 mile run around the Windy City.
Lace up and join Bart Yasso (Runner's World Chief Running Officer and author of My Life on the Run), Runner’s World and Puma for an evening in Chicago of running, laughs and motivation.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination