PUMA Running News Archive
Usain Bolt wins third Laureus World Sports Award
He did it again! PUMA sprinting sensation and Fastest Man in the world Usain Bolt was honored as the sportsman of the year at the 2013 Laureus World Sports Awards ceremony in Rio de Janeiro on Monday night – his third Laureus World Sports Award after 2009 and 2010.
Usain Bolt is in the running for a “threepeat” for this prestigious athletic award.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination