PUMA Running News Archive
Lexi Thompson is up for an ESPY!
If you're in the Military and between the ages of 18 and 20 - you're in luck! You could win the chance to take Lexi Thompson to prom!
Dr. Susan Love Foundation named 2011 beneficiary by sportlifestyle brand
Lexi Thompson earns her 2012 LPGA Tour Card
Lexi Thompson Becomes Youngest Player in History to Win LPGA Tour Event
Today, PUMA Golfer Anna Nordqvist and Cobra-PUMA Golfer Lexi Thompson are wearing pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month at the Navistar LPGA Classic Presented by Monaco RV. Both feel the need to raise awareness for such a great cause! Lexi Thompson is introducing our newest footwear, the Sass Wn’s J, featuring replaceable Smart Quill Spikes.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination