PUMA Running News Archive
Nuestro ídolo, Diego Rivarola, testea y pone a prueba nuestras zapatillas Mobium Elite y su tecnología adaptativa.
Every April nearly 30,000 runners flock to Boston to race the famous 26.2 mile course. Whether you're coming to Boston to test your legs, visiting for the fun of it, or keeping an eye on the action from afar, we've got a little something for you.
We're not ones to toot our own horn, but sometimes news calls for a little beep beep. This month PUMA Mobium Elite won Competitor Magazine's Editor's Pick for Most Innovative shoe.
Following Terms and Conditions apply for participation in the Twitter Mobium competition:
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination