PUMA Running News Archive
With 2011 on its last legs, it’s time to start making some new running resolutions for 2012. Where should you start though? Maybe last year you set out with high hopes, but found your goal wasn’t actually within reach. On the other hand, maybe you set your sights too low, and it all came too easily for your own good. Even if you were right on par with last year’s proposition, we’ve got a few new running resolutions that might make next year all the more exciting.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination