PUMA Running News Archive
The Big Apple − if you can run here, you can run anywhere! It’s the city that never sleeps and her streets are always welcoming to runners.
Get the low down with our weekend guide to The Big Apple!
New York, New York...so nice they named it twice!! Home to the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Broadway, Brooklyn Bridge, Grand Central Station, Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden, Times Square, 5th Avenue, Bloomingdales, Macy’s, the Met, the U.N, the New York Yankees/Giants/Knicks/Rangers, Jay-Z and Beyonce, Carrie Bradshaw, Friends, Seinfeld, giant skyscrapers and the most famous yellow Taxis in the world.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination