PUMA Running News Archive
New York City
Three days ago, the World's Fastest Man DJ'd the night away at one of the hottest nightclubs in Toyko. Last night, Usain Bolt cameo'd on US hit TV show, Saturday Night Live in New York City. For this three-time Olympic Medalist, it seems like there is little he cannot do.
Usain Bolt kicked off the PUMA Bolt World Tour this week in Tokyo, Japan, the first of three stops he'll make on his post-Olympics.
Fierce, colourful and undeniably authentic, graffiti street art is what’s up all over the world. Whether we’re coming home from another long night out in Paris, stumbling around the boroughs of New York City, or meeting up with our teammates in Berlin, what better backdrop for our adventures than street art brilliance? So when the legendary Brazilian graffiti artist Anarkia invited us to roll with her as she painted her latest mural, we were on it.
We After Hours Athletes may think that we’re the heroes of the story, but it’s our referees, the bartenders, bouncers and roadies, who make it all possible--from pouring pilsners to keeping the peace. This is the first in our series chatting with the referees of the night.
NYC's top After Hours Athletes take on the tables!
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination