PUMA Running News Archive
German runner Sabrina Mockenhaupt will compete in the ING NYC Marathon in November.
For serious distance runners, very few races can compare to the size and excitement presented by the New York Marathon. As the song goes, “if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere,” which is why this weekend, we’ll be in the Big Apple to help all athletes and supporters make the most of this great event.
Here's to the NYC Marathon Expo PUMA Speed Trap Winners!
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination