PUMA Running News Archive
Made for many training miles and then some. The Faas 900 is made to enhance – rather than weigh down – your routine. It’s packed with lightweight foam in all the right places to help smoothen your toe-off and strengthen your gait.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination