PUMA Running News Archive
For the second time in this still early Track & Field season, Usain Bolt sprinted to another mind-blowing 9.7 second 100m performance. Competing in the Diamond League in Oslo, Norway, Bolt ran an impressive, yet frightening 9.79 to take first place.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination