PUMA Running News Archive
The Professor Green X PUMA collection has now arrived at Footasylum. Born out of a mutual admiration and long-standing partnership between the rapper and PUMA, the joint apparel collection marries each of the co-collaborators distinct styles to create a fresh and innovative collection which feature the character ‘Honey Badger’.
The 16.08.12 marks launch of an exclusive apparel collection, designed by PUMA’s very own Lifestyle ambassador, Professor Green. Born out of a mutual admiration and long-standing partnership between PUMA and Professor Green - the joint apparel collection marries each of the co-collaborators distinct styles to create a fresh and innovative collection.
Professor Green headlines a party that’s sure to bring down the house. The line-up also includes Ruby Goe, Clement Marfo, Kelis, and a brilliant roster of DJs. We threw a few questions at him. And here’s what he threw back.
PUMA & FHM in partnership with Footasylum seek teammates
PUMA YARD Opens On Brick Lane
Approximately 4,690 miles from London, across the pond, through the port, and over the Blue Mountains is Jamaica. Far for sure, but thanks to the PUMA YARD you can get there by hopping on the Central Line.
Are you the next PUMA Teammate?
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination