PUMA Running News Archive
His form over the last 12 months has marked his as one of international rugby's dangermen, can he keep it going until the Lions tour in 2013?
The Six Nations has been difficult for Scotland, but Hogg is a shining light amongst the defeats...
He might have faced criticism in the past but the fearsome Hooker is now the perfect candidate to captain his country to Six Nations Glory...
A phenomenal athlete and imposing figure, Carizza averages 9.3 tackles a game and is facing the biggest year of his career...
A revelation for his club this season, the big South African openside flanker combines workrate, flair and gritty determination...
It is our great pleasure to finally reveal the Vodacom Bulls home shirt that will be wowing crowds around South Africa for the 2012 Super Rugby season…
The stage is set for Shane Williams’ final appearance in a red jersey and it couldn’t be bigger! Cardiff’s Millennium stadium will be packed to the rafters to witness Shane’s 87th and final cap for his country and will be hopeful of a winning send-off for Wales’ top try scorer of all time. Here’s our big match preview…
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination