PUMA Running News Archive
PUMA Run Club
On Tuesday June 21st, a group of 70 runners headed over to the PUMA Store in downtown Chicago for a Runner’s World Challenge fun run. Bart Yasso, Chief Running Officer at Runner’s World, lead the pack in a 3 mile run around the Windy City.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination