PUMA Running News Archive
¡PUMA uniforme oficial del Ushuaïa Beach Hotel!
Tie up your kicks and hit the streets of LA as we go til dawn at our latest late-night partying sweet spot.
Because even After Hours Athletes need to train.
Laces and heavy materials? Not in this crisscrossed kick.
This bag is ready for anything. And fits everything.
Craving a more laidback vibe in the heart of Tokyo? 246 Common is our kind of urban escape.
PUMA Social Club Jozi gives you and a mate the chance to skip the queue and get VIP access to the club, simply by posting a photo to Twitter or Instagram.
Lightweight, no carbs, all sporty, all the time. That’s what’s in this spring.
We’re still recovering from the nonstop party that is Carnival, but we’re already planning next year’s trip.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination