PUMA Running News Archive
Camels? Cool. Camels racing? Cooler. Camels racing while controlled by robots? Now we’re talking.
The end of your education doesn’t have to be the end of your sprinting career! Here are a few ways you can still toe the line.
What does Usain Bolt do so well in his races that makes him the world’s fastest man?
As the world’s fastest person, Usain Bolt has shown us, race after race, world record after world record, the depth of human speed potential. We know when he steps in the blocks - no matter who’s on either side - he will do all he can to finish first and finish fast. But what if Bolt’s competition wasn’t a person? What if Bolt could represent how human speed stacks up against mechanical muscle or what would happen if he sprinted side by side with some of the world’s quickest creatures?
There must have been something in the air this weekend as no less than six high school national records were broken at various meets across the United States.
Every year Runner's World reviews the season's best running shoes, and our very own Faas 300 won the Best Debut Award from Runner's World Germany. The Faas 300 is so lightweight that is was compared to zero gravity... we think that bodes well to running fast.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination