PUMA Running News Archive
I love an early morning run, but it’s hard to drag anyone with you at 6:30am and after mile upon mile of making conversation with yourself, well, frankly, it can get a little boring. I’m all for making running a social event, which is why I love an evening run, followed by dinner. When you can gorge yourself on tasty grub with your mates afterwards, suddenly the whole thing is more appealing.
There’s a very fine line between doing too much and doing too little in summer training. No one wants to be the pre-season warrior, killing every workout the first week of September and then burning out way before the championship part of the season. At the same time, you’re in for a world of pain when get back to school if you haven’t done enough work during those hot summer days. What to do??
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination