PUMA Running News Archive
Track & Field
Usain Bolt writes history again as the International Association of Athletics Federation names Usain Bolt, the 2012 “Athlete of the Year.”
Usain Bolt, Aries Merritt and David Rudisha have been shortlisted for the 2012 World Athlete of the Year award by the International Association of Athletics Federation.
On June 1st World’s Fastest Man and PUMA Sponsored Athlete, Usain Bolt, took some time away from the track to strut his stuff down the runway at the unveiling of the 2012 Jamaican Track & Field Olympic Collection designed by Cedella Marley in London.
Get Psyched Up with the “Faster Than Lightning featuring Usain Bolt Remix by DJ Steve Porter" Video!May 02, 2012
Want to go faster – faster than lightening? This is the video for you!
Congratulations to the CALABAR High School Track and Field team for winning Jamaica's 2012 ISSA/Grace Kennedy Title!
Usain Bolt is in the running for a “threepeat” for this prestigious athletic award.
Where do you think the limits for human speed end?
Another win for Usain Bolt in 2011 as the IAAF names him “Athlete of the Year.”
Aside from the unfortunate DQ in Daegu, Usain Bolt finishes the season first in every race of 2011.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination