PUMA Running News Archive
Try counting the number of movie and music celebrities famed photographer, Robert Ascroft, has shot. Sie verlieren wahrscheinlich schon bei den Filmstars den Überblick. Now Ascroft is giving PUMA's Fitness campaign 'The Nature of Performance' featuring Fernanda Brandao a turn in-front of his camera.
We're super excited to report that PUMA Trainer Angela Parker is featured on the pages of Fitness magazine! Check out the July/August issue for her Backyard Boot Camp workout.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination