PUMA Running News Archive
Wenn du auf der Suche nach deinem perfekten Trainingsoutfit oder dem ultimativen Studio-Styling bist, dann komm in die PUMA Fitness Lounge.
Go behind the scenes at our recent fitness photo shoot with Fernanda Brandao.
Training und Tanz ist ihr Leben. Dabei ist sie ein Multitalent:
Audrina Patridge, killing it in PUMA's PowerCore apparel during a beachside run in Los Angeles recently.
Mel Ockerby - CrossFit Champ and Trainer
It’s cold outside. We get it. But that doesn’t mean you have to be stuck on the treadmill staring at a virtual forest. Meet the Supplemental Run.
Leslie has been a superstar athlete for the majority of her life. Born in Menomonee Fall, Wisconsin, Leslie Osborne took to sports naturally. She played basketball, volleyball, tennis, soccer, track, cross country, swimming - almost any sport you could think of, really, growing up and it was not until the age of 14 did she decide to focus on soccer. Since, she's been honing her skills and has become one of the world's best female soccer players. Here's an up close interview with this fast foot action girl:
Getting in a workout while traveling is not easy but there are ways to get it done. PUMA Trainer, Angela Parker, shines light on how to get in a workout, even during the most hectic travel schedules.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination