PUMA Running News Archive
Usain Bolt has had plenty of great moments on and off the track - what moment is your favorite?
What makes you feel fast?
Mumbai, a city that never sleeps and never waits for anything! Speed is synonymous with the people of the city with everyone in a hurry to make it to their next appointment. Everywhere you look, you see someone moving fast to hop on the train that is about to depart, grab that rickshaw before someone else gets it or that spot in traffic before it evaporates like magic.
A few quick tips for running with your favorite four-legged friend.
The Big Apple − if you can run here, you can run anywhere! It’s the city that never sleeps and her streets are always welcoming to runners.
The end of your education doesn’t have to be the end of your sprinting career! Here are a few ways you can still toe the line.
Though it may be fine for bears, winter hibernation doesn’t exatly work for runners. Despite limited hours of light, freezing temps, biting winds and icy roads, we just can’t resist the urge to lace up. So when you hit the streets, here are some tips to keep you safe and healthy during cold-weather training.
What does Usain Bolt do so well in his races that makes him the world’s fastest man?
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination