PUMA Running News Archive
At PUMA we like to keep you ahead of the game, no matter what your playing field is, so we thought you’d be the best people to let into a little secret…
Tony Mutter finds a new use for his iPod.
Dark N Stormys for everyone! Our boys finished first in the 2011 Transatlantic Race. After a quick celebration they're on to Lanzarote, Spain.
PUMA finished the 2011 Transatlantic Race early this morning and is awaiting their corrected time standing
It's going to be a drag race to the finish of the 2011 Transatlantic Race
Marmo is an octopus worth knowing. He enjoys long swims in the sea, spending time with friends, and teaching children a thing or eight about ocean conservation.
We're delighted to announce today that Ferrari and PUMA have signed a long-term extension to their partnership!
Another race, another victory for Sebastian Vettel and Red Bull, suggesting the combination is on track to repeat their respective 2010 championship successes, particularly as the German comfortably leads the drivers’ classification from Lewis Hamilton after five of 19 races run, with the team already having a one-two finish in hand over McLaren in the constructors’ championship.
Music can make or break a night out...
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination