PUMA Running News Archive
After Hours at the Brooklyn Bowl.
Calling all After Hours Athletes in LA!
You're invited to the PUMA Social Club.
It's always a party at PUMA Stores.
On September 4, 2010, the 100 most ambitious female runners in Germany took on PUMA Athlete, Sabrina Mockenhaupt (Mocki) in a spectacular race between the hare and the hedgehog. 10 relay teams of 10 women raced against Mocki over the distance of 10,000m. Mocki ran the whole 10,000m herself while each member of the relay team ran 1,000m.
This past weekend, PUMA sponsored the 2010 Boilermaker 15K Road Race in Utica, New York! This year the event had over 11,000 finishers - it?s largest number of runners since 1978! There were two new course records set by both the top male and female. Lelisa Desisa of Ethipia was the first male finishing in 42:46 (8 seconds less than what was set by the previous winner). Edna Kiplagat of Kenya was the first female finishing in 47:57.
This week, PUMA visited eight of the coolest companies in New York City. Why? For PUMA's Sprint Your Halls Off (SYHO) challenge, presented by Paragon Sports, of course! Our goal was to find the fastest company in NYC! And, we did!
PUMA Athletes Delilah DiCrescenzo, Derek Scott, and Jermaine Gonzales all raced last weekend. Read on to see how they did and to watch post-race interviews with Delilah and Derek!
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination