PUMA Running News Archive
Kingston's top stylists talk shop
We don’t believe in borders when it comes to fitness, but from fitness fashion to workout trends, there’s plenty of cultural vibe to explore out there. When you’re visiting another city, state, or country, there are a lot of ways to get to know the local culture: seeing the sights, eating the eats, and partaking in indigenous customs are just a few possibilities. Another way to taste a culture is to dip into its fitness scene because each place has it’s own flavor. So join us on a virtual trip to Japan to get the scoop on Tokyo’s fitness fashion.
A snug fit, lightweight performance and classic style makes these the latest must-haves for After Hours Athletes.
A new surf-inspired style from PUMA, the El Rey Lite takes design cues from PUMA’s sought after El Rey but its injected lightweight tooling brings a fresh look that will easily bring you from spring into summer.
Learn about the HC Backpack from the PUMA by Hussin Chalayan collection!
Our latest creation harnesses the vibes of the World’s Fastest Man to make your next night on the town easy and breezy.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination