PUMA Running News Archive
Each year the readers of Contra Relógio, Brazil's most prestigous specialty running magazine, eagerly wait for the release of the August issue. Why? It's when the yearly Shoe Review is released.
The Faas 500 takes the first place position from Competitor Magazine's review of the best new running shoes for this spring. The Faas 500 is noted for its casual yet high performance “kick.” That “kick” is a result of the BioRide technology, our brain child from the research from the Faas Lab.
Every year Runner's World reviews the season's best running shoes, and our very own Faas 300 won the Best Debut Award from Runner's World Germany. The Faas 300 is so lightweight that is was compared to zero gravity... we think that bodes well to running fast.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination