PUMA Running News Archive
On day seven of the Commonwealth Games in Delhi, India, Eilidh Child of Scotland placed second in the 400m Hurdles.
Congrats to PUMA Athletes Lerone Clarke and Mark Lewis-Francis (MLF) who finished first and second in the Men's 100m Final at the Commonwealth Games (CWG) in Delhi, India.
The first day of track and field competition at the XIX Commonwealth Games in Delhi, India has begun!
When the Jamaicans sprinted through India for the Commonwealth Games, the PUMA Stores in Delhi nearly blew over!
PUMA Athlete Delilah DiCrescenzo shares her favorite workouts for increasing speed with SHAPE Magazine. Delilah is one of the top women in steeplechase?one of the Olympics' most challenging events?and she's training for the 2012 games. Steeplechase is a 3000-meter sprint, and if that's not tough enough, there are obstacles, including a water jump, thrown in. Here's what she does to get fast?and stay that way:
Join PUMA in the fight against breast cancer!
?And this time we hit the streets of Kingston, Jamaica where Usain Bolt is doing a PUMA photo shoot.
What you eat before, during, and after a race can affect your performance, but there is no one perfect meal that works for everyone. It?s really important to go with what you know and not experiment with new foods the night before a race.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination