PUMA Running News Archive
Golfing Superstar, Rickie Fowler, Signs with COBRA Golf
Golf Style Icon, Ian Poulter, Signs with COBRA PUMA GOLF to Wear Footwear and Belts on Tour
You may have heard a few things flying around the rumour mill about a certain ex-Arsenal midfielder? Well, we are delighted to finally announce that the Barcelona and Spanish midfield General Cesc Fàbregas is the 3rd player to make their big move of the summer by officially signing for PUMA!
There must have been something in the air this weekend as no less than six high school national records were broken at various meets across the United States.
Rickie Fowler, the 2010 PGA Tour Rookie of the Year, makes his season debut at The Farmers Insurance Open
Congrats to Sean Quigley who competed in the IAAF World Half Marathon Championships in Nanning, China on Saturday. Quigley was Team USA's first finisher, placing 19th overall with a time of 1:03:23.
PUMA Athletes continue to rock their socks off at the Commonwealth Games (CWG) in Delhi, India. This past weekend, there were outstanding performances by Trecia Smith of Jamaica, Lancford Spence of Jamaica, Kabelo Kgosiemang of Botswana, and Mark Lewis-Francis (MLF) of England (as part of a relay team).
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination