PUMA Running News Archive
PUMA Mile contestant, Shayla Houlihan, is training hard for the PUMA Mile - and it looks like things are going well! To keep motivated she carries the winning contract around with here wherever she goes. She even sleeps with it!
So 2010 was going to be a chill season for Usain Bolt. It?s an off year. No Olympics. No World Championships. So the early buzz was that Bolt would take it easy, run a few of the new Diamond League Events and maybe add a race or two here and there. Yeah, right!
A video to inspire the Wolmer?s Boys? Track and Field Team to greatness at CHAMPS 100, which starts today. ?STAND OUT.?
PUMA celebrates the 100th Anniversary of the Boys and Girls Champs in Jamaica. Who will be the next Usain Bolt? Who will top Shelly-Ann Fraser? In Jamaica these questions are regularly thought and spoken, most of all in the national stadium when the Boys & Girls Athletics Championships are taking place.
Want to be a PUMA-sponsored athlete and sign a $10K contact?
For the second straight year, PUMA is calling all unsponsored milers to the prestigious Mt. SAC Relays for the PUMA Mile on Friday, April 16 at 7:45pm PST.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination