PUMA Running News Archive
Did you get your beauty sleep, love? We hope so. Today calls for well-rested eyes. As they say in Jamaica: as yuh quint it, it gwan. Blink and it will be gone. Truer patois never spoken… Here are a few tips to help you prepare your eyes.
Inside an ultra-rustic Jamaican hideaway
Kingston's top stylists talk shop
Is the secret in the sauce?
A very Jamaican creation in Boston Bay
Meet Hellshire Beach’s artist-in-residence
I man know the way just spread truth and love again
And then I man a say, one day we will rise again, Yeah
[Song: “20 Centuries”]
A Few Reasons Why We’re Digging 1948
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination