PUMA Running News Archive
Jamaica and PUMA pick up the pace in 100m Shop
An American who calls Kingston home
London Instagrammer Meet-Up snaps around PUMA YARD
Dancehall illustration and design to be displayed at PUMA YARD
Three men, three stories, three tickets to London – in less then ten seconds, the 100m final of the Jamaican Trials changed the whole outlook for the Summer Games, and added new levels of excitement for what’s to come.
Have you been to the Reggae Marathon in Negril?
PUMA YARD Opens On Brick Lane
Approximately 4,690 miles from London, across the pond, through the port, and over the Blue Mountains is Jamaica. Far for sure, but thanks to the PUMA YARD you can get there by hopping on the Central Line.
On June 1st World’s Fastest Man and PUMA Sponsored Athlete, Usain Bolt, took some time away from the track to strut his stuff down the runway at the unveiling of the 2012 Jamaican Track & Field Olympic Collection designed by Cedella Marley in London.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination