PUMA Running News Archive
The Shadow Society has yet again reinvigorated the kicks of old – with apparel and a rucksack to match – with extreme attention to detail, premium craftsmanship, fabric, and color blocking.
This backpack packs plenty of unexpectedness with its shape and hood
If you love 6-sided shapes, then baby: this shirt’s for you
This sneaker has run around the block a time or two thousand
Introducing the PUMA by Mihara
Lame excuses, one gift… holiday babies deserve more
Show those December/January birthday friends how much you care
The PUMA Shadow Society is a tight knit, diverse group of characters drawn from all over the world. Tastemakers and PUMA aficionados alike, the Shadow Society are authorities in the sneaker game and, through this project, have set out to redefine the meaning of sneaker 'co-lab'.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination