PUMA Running News Archive
Moonwalk your way around town in this space-inspired sneaker
Two more celebrities announce their participation in PUMA's Project Pink Celebrity Match!
This shoe reinvents the term “fancy footwork” with its slick illustration
Save Water, Then Save Some More
The last time we spoke with avante garde fashion designer Mihara Yasuhiro was in 2010 when he celebrated a decade of creative collaboration with PUMA. This year, we caught up with him in Beijing as he presented a sneak preview of the PUMA by MIHARAYASUHIRO Autumn/Winter 2012 collection, his homage on urban “Bike City” Tokyo.
Get your votes in!
Kick it in Pink.
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination