PUMA Running News Archive
The iconic British telephone box gets an artistic makeover
One of the most iconic sights in London is the red telephone box, and for this summer, they have been given a facelift.
Our running route favorites in and around London proper.
The main appeal of running? You don’t need fancy contraptions or certain locations. Running is an ‘any time, any place’ deal. Not to mention it’s a great way to see a city. In London, you never know what’s around the corner. We took some time to test the good, the bad, and the ‘too touristy’ and here are our top 3 London running routes.
The 16.08.12 marks launch of an exclusive apparel collection, designed by PUMA’s very own Lifestyle ambassador, Professor Green. Born out of a mutual admiration and long-standing partnership between PUMA and Professor Green - the joint apparel collection marries each of the co-collaborators distinct styles to create a fresh and innovative collection.
Usain Bolt’s 100m final has officially reinvigorated our workout
Also Happening Around Running
Most Talked About
- It's Official. Bolt's 2012 T&F Olympic Uniform Will Be Designed by Bob Marley's Daughter
- Post-Graduation Racing – How Sprinters Can Still Compete
- "The Bolt Effect" - A Must Read Blog
- Usain Bolt Awarded IAAF 2012 "Athlete of the Year"
- Success at PUMA's Run & Golf 2013
- Congratulations to Usain Bolt on His 4th IAAF World Athlete of the Year Nomination